Cheeseburger soup is an all-time favorite soup for all of us. Nothing feels much more comfortable than having homemade warm cheeseburger soup on cozy winter days. It is thick and rich in flavors and is perfect for the fall. The recipe is very simple and easy to make. It is a blend of ground beef and a lot of cheese that makes the soup thick and luscious to eat. It takes 5 minutes to prepare and 20-25 minutes to cook.
● 1/4 pound butter
● 2 pounds ground beef
● 1/2 pound A/P flour
● 1 onion diced
● 1 Tablespoon salt
● 1/2 tablespoon pepper
● 1/2 table garlic powder
● 1/2 tablespoon paprika.
● 2 Tablespoon Chicken base
● 30 slices of Cheese
● 2 quarts water
● 1 cup milk
● 1 Tablespoon dry mustard
● 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
● Heat butter on a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
● Add 2 pounds of ground beef to the pan and wait until the beef changes slightly brown color.
● When the beef color starts changing to brown, add the chopped onion to the pan.
● Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and allow it to cook for 3-5 minutes.
● Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika and wait about 6-8 minutes.
● Add the All-Purpose flour to the pan and mix it well for about 1-2 minutes.
● Now add Worcestershire sauce and chicken base and mix it again.
● Add water, milk, and dry mustard and stir it for a minute.
● Add 5 slices of cheese and whisk it well for 1-2 minutes.
● Repeat the same process another 5 times until 30 slices of cheese are added. Stir at least for a minute before you add cheese to the pan.
● Stir the mixture well until it blends uniformly and forms a thick consistency.
Let it cool down for a minute, and your cheeseburger soup is ready. You can have it plain, or you can garnish it with some cilantro and enjoy it.
CHECK OUT ONE OF MY OTHER RECIPE……https://fatboyfoodhub.com/spaghetti-bolognese-recipes-traditional-is-the-best/